Package Tour Name: Weekend Package Tour to Kudremukh
Duration: 02 Night / 03 Days
Places covered: Kudremukh, Chikmagalur, Kelagur Tea Estates, Hornadu, Kalasa, Halebid & Belur.
Travel By: Exclusive A/c Vehicle as per your choice.
Rates Per Person
|2 Adults||4 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults||8 Adults||10 Adults|
|Hotel Names||AC Sedan||AC Sedan||AC Innova||AC Innova||AC TT||AC TT||Extra Person / Child|
|Suprabha Residency Hotel, Kalasa||8250||5375||6125||4917||4688||4250||1200|
|Naga Giri Comforts Kalasa||8250||5375||6125||4917||4688||4250||1500|
|Ashirwad Comforts Kalasa||8750||5875||6625||5417||5188||4750||1500|
Child Below 5Years : Complimentary
GST 5% on Total Bill
Package Cost Includes :
- Meals plan ( Breakfast).
- Check in 12 noon and check out 11am.
- Visit to International Coffee Museum * ( Closed on Saturdays & Sundays & National Holidays )
- Sight Seeing
- Vehicle charges, Toll & Parking
Suggested Itenary For Weekend Package Tour to Kudremukh & Kalasa
Day 01: Bangalore – Kudremukh – Kalasa
Our representative will welcome you at Bengaluru Airport or Railway Station or your residence on the first day of your “Weekend Package Tour To Kudremukh & Kalasa ” trip and drive to Kudremukh. Drive to Kalasa / Kudremukh.Enroute, have amazing view of Kelagur Tea Estates. Check In at Homestay in Kalasa. Enjoy Your time at Homestay with Plantation walk and Indoor& Outdoor Games. Campfire in the Evening with Dinner and overnight stay at the homestay near Kalasa.
Day 02: Chikmagalur –Kudremukh – Bangalore
After Breakfast, Visit to Hanumangundi Waterfall and Hanging Bridge in Kudremukh. On arrival at Kalasa, visit Kalaseshwara Temple.Then proceed to Horanadu. Horanadu situated on the banks of river Bhadra in a remote corner of Chikmaglur district and it is surrounded by the natural vegetation,forest, green lands and natural beauty of the western Ghats. Installation of goddess of Food, Adishakthyathmaka Sri Annapoorneshwari was done by his holiness Agasthya Maharishi several centuries back. On arrival at Horanadu, visit to the temple and offer prayers to the Goddess. Return to the homestay and overnight stay at the homestay near Kalasa.
Day 03: Chikmagalur – Belur – Bangalore
After Breakfast, Check out from Hotel. Enroute visit to Belur,a beautiful example of Hoysala architecture. Famous of them is The Channekeshava Temple. Proceed towards Bangalore. “Weekend Package Tour To Kudremukh & Kalasa ” trip Ends.
Value Added Services from Prakruthi Holidays
- Discounted Rates in Luxury Resorts for Lunch / Dinner
- 10% to 15% Off On Kerala Ayurveda Spa, Chikmagalur
- 10% Off On Coffee Powder in Royal Coffee, Chikmagalur
- 10% Off in Cake Corner, Chikmagalur
- 10% Off in Indian Cream Parlour, Chikmagalur
- 10% Off on Spices
- 10% Off on Aqua Sports*
- Discounted Rate for Dinner/ Lunch at Java Rain resort : INR 800 Per Person
- Packed Lunch : INR 150 ( Veg ) INR 200( Non Veg )
- Candle Light Dinner : INR 1500 Per Couple
- Local Cordinator / Guide on actual Charges
- Packed Food on Request on Discounted Rates
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion
- Service taxes of 5%
- Meals anything not specified in the inclusion
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages.
- Services of guide, Option charges are extra.
- Cab halt charges, Monument Entry Fee.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- The above quote is subject to change and no reservation has been made, this is only a quote